Saturday, May 2, 2009

Genelia’s romantic thriller titled 'Katha' opposite Arun kumar

Genelia D'Souza, one of the most happening heroines in both Tollywood and Bollywood, is all set to return to Tollywood with a romantic thriller titled Katha, directed by debutant Srinivas Raga and produced by Gunnam Gangaraju under the banner of Just Yellow. Genelia will be romancing Tamil hero Arun Kumar, who has acted in the remake of Happy Days in Tamil. Genlia is happy to do this movie. “I am back. Like I promised earlier, I am here to do another different movie.I was very impressed by the script and it's a new genre for me. I have signed this movie as its story is novel and a very a beautiful love story. I play a teacher in the movie,” she said. Arun Kumar expressed his joy for getting chance in Just Yellow’s production. “I have brought up in Hyderabad and have seen Just Yellow’s movies since my childhood. I am fortunate to be part of this film. Prakashraj plays a pivotal role in the movie, which has already started its shooting from April 26 at Nagulapalle (outskirts of Hyderabad). The shooting will be later shifted to Araku. Music director S.K. Balachander will set music to four songs in this film. The cast includes Raghubabu and Shafi. Cinematography is by Andrew and art is by Ravinder. The producer said I liked the script of Katha, which has the intensity of my previous film Aithe“It is basically a romantic entertainer but has elements of a thriller. I don’t say it is completely different movie but it is very beautiful love story.” Katha is expected to hit screens during Dussera.

No comments:

Post a Comment